BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for some reason, my 330 will open all the doors at once with the key. in the manual however, it says that the first time the unlock button is depressed, only the drivers side is open, and a second time opens the rest. all of my other cars are like this, but this car opens all of them. is there something that needs to be programmed cuz i dont like the idea of all the doors being opened initially.

·
Former Bimmerphile
49 Posts
Dealer can reprogram it to just opening the driver side door with the first press.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oki doki

thanks a lot..i was hopin this could be done. that should probably be covered under warranty correct, what i mean to say is, they wont charge to program/reprogram it.

·
Registered
400 Posts
wikde46 said:
thanks a lot..i was hopin this could be done. that should probably be covered under warranty correct, what i mean to say is, they wont charge to program/reprogram it.
some of them will charge you, the default condition is two key presses to open all doors so someone had to request that it be changed to the way it is. its one of the options in the car/key memory.

·
Registered
523 Posts
There has to be someway to find out how to reprogram the remote without taking into the dealer. My SA was able to program one of my keys while the car was in the lot. He didn't take any special tools or anything.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts