BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a 2015 328i. I am missing the black plastic cover that covers the hook in the back seat for securing a car seat. Please see the attached picture. I believe that the plastic cover fell into the hole. Is there a way to remove the back seat cushion? I want to access the cavity behind the seat and retrieve the plastic part. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Pedant and Curmudgeon
6,205 Posts
Hi, I have a 2015 328i. I am missing the black plastic cover that covers the hook in the back seat for securing a car seat. Please see the attached picture. I believe that the plastic cover fell into the hole. Is there a way to remove the back seat cushion? I want to access the cavity behind the seat and retrieve the plastic part. Thanks.
The bottom cushion should just come loose with a sharp - very sharp - upwards pull from the front edge.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm wondering if the same thing happened to mine (328 dx SportsWagon). I can't find it anywhere. I'd really appreciate it if you would post again if you get the seat out that way, found the piece there, and also how the seat goes back in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts