BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a Pioneer deck and some new speakers installed. The shop removed the amp, stock deck (with NAV), and radio reciever. The changer and the old BMW navi unit are still in the boot. I cant seem to get the cds out. The navigation unit ejects the cd it has... Can anyone help me to get those cds out? I dont want to ruin the unit, I'd actually like to sell all that factory stuff on ebay or somerthing. The amp is no good though.:):(:cry::D:thumbdwn:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can you explain where are you trying to get the CD Changer out? It is located in the trunk, on the left side panel, and mounted to the rack.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want to remove the cd's out of the changer. The changer unit is in the trunk, I took it out and looked to see if there were some wires that should be pluged in, and I dont see any.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so I put the unit back in the rear end trunk area, but those darn cd's are still in the magazine in the unit...I want the magazine out so I can have my cd's!

·
Registered
3 Posts
There are either 1 or 2 connections to it. I cannot remember exactly right now. I will have to look into my car. Once it is plugged in, make sure that you have a fuse put in for the CD Changer. Otherwise it will not work. Good Luck.

·
Not Here Anymore
5,203 Posts
so I put the unit back in the rear end trunk area, but those darn cd's are still in the magazine in the unit...I want the magazine out so I can have my cd's!
Is the problem that the factory head end has been replaced and therefore the changer will not eject the CD magazine? If so see if you can temporarily put it in another X5 to eject the magazine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts