BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I looked on bmw.de and they say a 6.5l/100 km rating for the 328i. So probably more like 15%. But in fine print it says their number is derived from driving in eco pro. As you can guess the euro system is set up so the lower the number the better while the US system the higher the number the better

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just saw the same product, has anyone installed one? they claim to boost up to 216+KW from the factory 180kw, thats awesome if it works and doesn't cause any issues, there is also the AFE scorcher, it looks like about a 20KW boost and claims it won't void warranty etc.

I don't think ill be putting anything on mine until the warranty has run out just to be safe, besides its got plenty of power out of the box!

·
Vendor
7,311 Posts
Just saw the same product, has anyone installed one? they claim to boost up to 216+KW from the factory 180kw, thats awesome if it works and doesn't cause any issues, there is also the AFE scorcher, it looks like about a 20KW boost and claims it won't void warranty etc.

I don't think ill be putting anything on mine until the warranty has run out just to be safe, besides its got plenty of power out of the box!
Dont forget the JB4 too
http://www.x-ph.com/n20-jb4-stage-2/

·
BMWCCA '505245
1,354 Posts

I would def recommend the AFE Scorcher or RaceChip over Remus powerizer.. heck at the price of Remus even go for the BMS better.

Got an email response back from them it uses the RaceChip Module except it taps into power/ground and canbus similar to Stage2.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.