Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for where I should take my car for maintenance/repair? I've had a lot of bad experiences with repairs on my BMW; and being new to this area I don't want to go to a place that may either overcharge or not even fix my car.

Or would it be easier/cheaper to take it to the BMW center near me (BMW of Alexandria or just a BMW Center in general)?

I really don't want to pay a lot but I do need an inspection/maintenance and since its a BMW, probably many small issues fixed.
I have a 2008 BMW 535xi with approx. 122,000 miles.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I've taken my 09 328i to J&F Motors in Arlington and have been satisfied with their work. They have been honest and fairly priced (cheaper than the dealer).

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been using Autoscandia in Herndon, VA for many years on my '05 M3. Good work, great customer service and fairly reasonable prices.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Good Repair shop in MD

Looking for some treads on repair shops in the DMV. I am in Maryland. Have a 2004 e46 (330ci) in great shape but with 160k on the engine and synchros she needs some love. Trying to find a shop that specializes in BMWs not just "german cars." Has anyone tried Beamer Auto in Clinton MD?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tried Beamer auto and they were a bit pricey!!! They wanted to charge $210 to replace hood shocks. I purchased on li e for $18.00 and replaced both in less than 10 minutes. I was a new client so I don't know if this is the experience all new clients receive.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts