BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
If you like it, then that's all that matters. I put in some new Stealth Halos, with the clear turn signal-parking lights, and the Halo is barely visible. I'd like to have the extra strips so I could at least see something. They used only one LED per light to light each ring, so it's not good looking. Yours are.

·
youtube.com/lidlgangsta
224 Posts
They would look better if you also had the neon under car lights form the 90's along with one of those rear wings that look like they are being held on with an erector set and set 15 inch wheels with ultra low profile tires that stick out no less than three inches from the fenders and one of those coffee can mufflers and a set of curb feelers and mud flaps to bring everything together.
lmao! ouch

·
Hat's On, Tops Down!
1,391 Posts
:rofl: Touché!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I just started looking into Halo Projectors for my Z3. Thanks for taking a bullet for the team. I won't be getting LEDs as a part of the new housings.

·
Registered
20 Posts
About a year ago I installed the projection lights, but I didn't wire in the halo. Just a personal opinion. The lights I bought did not have the amber turn bulbs. I had to get those at an auto shop, but it was no problem to replace them. I kept the originals in the event I ever want to restore the original car, but that is not as important to me right now.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts