Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have extensive chipping of the paint on both the hood and trunk BMW logo medallions on 2006 X3. I would like to replace them and have seen various sites on the internet that offer replacement logos at many different prices. Not only am I not sure which ones are the legit BMW replacement parts, it's hard to determine which ones will fit and what additional parts I will need as some also say I need to buy grommets separately to install. Any help on locating the authentic part and right fit would be greatly appreciated as these logos are the only eyesore on an otherwise well kept vehicle. Thanks.

·
Anti-Hack
4,908 Posts
X3 for ECS. I buy the BMW stuff exclusively from them, often the best prices anyway. And they're great with returns, if needed. Started buying from them 10 years ago back in my VW Mk3 days.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Look under emblem at ECS, I think. They were about 30 bucks each, which was too rich for me to market their brand..( think this through , BMW)

·
Registered
942 Posts
I've been using ecstuning for many years for my vw. They are great and have lots of really good parts. Getbmwparts tends to be cheaper for oem parts. The front emblem is $29.37 at getbmwparts and is $34.52 at Ecstuning.

same with bavauto. Great selection but they usually mark up their oem parts more.

Both bavauto and Ecs have an incredible selection of alternate aftermarket parts suppliers but I always use oem parts because they seem to be of higher quality and every time I've cheaped out and gone aftermarket I have regretted it later.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts