BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I need to replace daytime-running lights for my 328i '08 convertible (E93). I tried to look in youtube and got little confused.

Some clips show that I need to remove front tyre and work from bottom to install and some show removing plastic module and work from top opening the hood. So for my car model, E93 does anyone know whether I need replace from the top i.e hood side or the bottom taking off the front wheel.

Thanks.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi,

This is to someone who is trying to replace daytime running lights for 328i E93 ( convertible) for 2008, it is fairly easy and simple. Initially I posted the thread how to install but now I figured. I found youtube video for E92 and kept searching for E93 model, apparently both are the same (E9 X) as far as installing daytime running light for 2008 E93 (convertible) is concerned. I was confused if I needed to take off front wheels to replace but just from the hoodside would do the JOB.

The BMW dealer told me $200.00 for part and labor but I got the job done by just buying at the dealer part for $60.00 and self replacement. It took me 20 min for the actual replacement.

Here is the youtube video to replace it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.