BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A certain coworker of mine who shall remain nameless is in breach of the 12 hour rule.
He picked up an AW 335 E90 on April 11th and should be in Prague by now :tsk:

What should the punishment be for such an offense?

Dude seriously, post some pics.. Hope everything went well and looking forward to
both our cars getting home safely :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
7,705 Posts
Now that I have the delivery dates... the committee will trace down the ONLY 335xi ED pickup from SoCal...

We will ensure that his car sits at Bramenhaven for 15 days before assign to a ship and another 21 days on the special "ignore" spot at Port Hueneme.

Let this be a warning to all..... THE committe take the 12 hrs rule violation VERY VERY serious!!

DON'T comeback and cry to us w/ "Why is my car still sitting a the port after 21 days.." You have been warned!!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's actually a 335i not an xi.. You didn't hear it from me though

·
Registered
539 Posts
I thought the "Committee" confiscated the cars and sold them so JSpira can stay at all the five star hotels. I guess I was misinformed.

·
Freude am Fahren
19,760 Posts
I thought the "Committee" confiscated the cars and sold them so JSpira can stay at all the five star hotels. I guess I was misinformed.
Only a little as it's 6-star hotels as well :angel:

·
Driving 'en Plein Air'
2,274 Posts
Oh oh... He's in trouble now! :tsk:

·
Registered
539 Posts

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Here is an idea for you. http://www.burj-al-arab.com/ if Ramos' co-worker remains in non-compliance.

They claim to be the only 7 star hotel in the world.
I understand that just one night at that hotel can run you $28,000.00. (I assume that must include accommodations for the bodyguards and support staff as well?) Anyway, with room service the sale of the subject non compliant's vehicle should at least cover one night for JSpira.:angel:

·
Registered
539 Posts
You could go budget and pay about $2,000 per night and get a free breakfast.

But that only includes a 7 series BMW to and from the airport not the Rolls. :rolleyes:

·
Have a world-class day
756 Posts
I understand that just one night at that hotel can run you $28,000.00. (I assume that must include accommodations for the bodyguards and support staff as well?) Anyway, with room service the sale of the subject non compliant's vehicle should at least cover one night for JSpira.:angel:
Considering that thing was built on a fake Island like the new resort they are currently working on it should be much cheaper.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I certainly hope that ikreckel comes to his/her senses and begs the committee for forgiveness! :tsk:

Erik
Good detective work my friend.. I guess he incriminated himself by being on the ED calendar... I mean for God's sake.. did you really think you could be on the calendar and not get caught ??? :tsk:

·
Registered
491 Posts
I am going over there by the end of this week, if I see him, I will gladly arrest him and take possession of his car. Then I will gladly hand it over to Jspira. As for him, I will hand him over to the Bimmerfest authorities. Would that be you Bee? :)

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Good detective work my friend.. I guess he incriminated himself by being on the ED calendar... I mean for God's sake.. did you really think you could be on the calendar and not get caught ??? :tsk:
Perhaps we should resort to publicly shaming offenders like they do people who solicit prostitutes! :D

Erik

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Das ist Herr Spira's privater Parkplatz in München.

Da parkt Herr Spira konfiszierte BMWs von Bimmerfestern.

I suppose you don't plan on sharing with the rest of us either, do you! :p Who knew so many ED's were 7'ers!

Erik

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I thought is was so that JSpira could buy that little place on Lake Como!! :thumbup:

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.