BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,278 Posts
Get some 2500 , 2000, 1500, 1000 sand paper from Oreily's . Soak them in the water for 30 min before starting, use a plastic bottle with water and rinse often. Starting with lowest grid go to the higher. Always use different direction when changing sand paper. For instance use horizontal movements with 1000 and vertical movements with 1500, horizontal movements again with 2000. Rinse with water , let it dry (1-2Hours). I use the solution bought for $7 from Autozone or Advance auto parts, it is for plastic headlights restoration. I use a little bit on a clean rag, using a circular motion apply it to the head light, Apply pressure at this point. After you are done let it dry for 30 minutes, then clean with a cloth the solution excess. As fine is the last sand paper used the better the results are. I have done A LOT of head lights, with excellent results. Like brand new. Patience is the key. I will attach pictures when I get home.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.