BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

121 - 140 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hello,
I had the same issue and I solved it. But I am not sure if this is the right way to solve it.
First, I open port 0x03 with tools32 and didn't initialize the flexray. I left my car like that for a long time. I don't know if the car update parameters after a period of time. Also I retrofitted 5AD and 5DP and the port 0x03 is still open and I can know initialize Flexray without any problems on port 0x03. See the picture.
I did this. Left the car to sleep for almost 3days ... but still no luck :cry:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I didn't understand your post very well. But I will try to help from what I know.
First I didn't work on F07 from 04 / 2011 , I retrofitted 5AG on F30 and diagrams are differents.
What I read from diagrams you have to connect rear sensor via flexray to central gateway module A51*1 on pin 29 and 30 ( knowing that your car have been built before 09 / 2011). Pin 1 and 2 is for car after 09 / 2011 and pin 11 and 12 are for active steering. So you have to use standard pin and check if other cables are well connected. You have to check every cables and check with ista what kind of errors you have and try to solve them one by one.
If you still want to use pin 11 and 12, you have to make sure you don't create more problems. You have to check first if HC2 is visible in esys and yellow in ista. If so you just have to add cafd file for hc2 with esys. initialize flexray on ista and open port 0x01 with tools32. Even if you have an initialization error from flexray it is not big error. Just leave it like that if everything works fine. But make sure there is no others errors on ista.
Send pictures , it will be easier to help.
Good luck
I have see hc2 on esys and i have coded with cafd. But i can't see in esys SWW... I se only HC2.... I need see SWW in esys?

Inviato dal mio SM-A705FN utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sww and Hc2 are the same. If you see HC2. It s ok. You will never see sww in esys. Sww is the code for HC2 in ista. So everything is fine for you. Unless you have others errors in ista.

I didn't understand your post very well. But I will try to help from what I know.
First I didn't work on F07 from 04 / 2011 , I retrofitted 5AG on F30 and diagrams are differents.
What I read from diagrams you have to connect rear sensor via flexray to central gateway module A51*1 on pin 29 and 30 ( knowing that your car have been built before 09 / 2011). Pin 1 and 2 is for car after 09 / 2011 and pin 11 and 12 are for active steering. So you have to use standard pin and check if other cables are well connected. You have to check every cables and check with ista what kind of errors you have and try to solve them one by one.
If you still want to use pin 11 and 12, you have to make sure you don't create more problems. You have to check first if HC2 is visible in esys and yellow in ista. If so you just have to add cafd file for hc2 with esys. initialize flexray on ista and open port 0x01 with tools32. Even if you have an initialization error from flexray it is not big error. Just leave it like that if everything works fine. But make sure there is no others errors on ista.
Send pictures , it will be easier to help.
Good luck
I have see hc2 on esys and i have coded with cafd. But i can't see in esys SWW... I se only HC2.... I need see SWW in esys?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Did you try this ? Initialisation with tools32?

Tool32 > LearnFlex lanes

Hello,
I had the same issue and I solved it. But I am not sure if this is the right way to solve it.
First, I open port 0x03 with tools32 and didn't initialize the flexray. I left my car like that for a long time. I don't know if the car update parameters after a period of time. Also I retrofitted 5AD and 5DP and the port 0x03 is still open and I can know initialize Flexray without any problems on port 0x03. See the picture.
I did this. Left the car to sleep for almost 3days ... but still no luck

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi there! I have "ZGW-02 Mid Plus" on my car F11, produced on 03.2012. Can someone tell me where I can connect HC2 module? I have tried with pins 1 and 2, 29 and 30 but the module doesn't appear in E-Sys, neither in ISTA. The cables are correct and the ports from 00 to 03 are opened(EIN) from Tool32.
Any suggestions are appreciated!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Try pin 11 and 12 are port3. Open port 3 with tool32.

Ok, I will try with these pins, but there I have connected other thing! If I connect in parallel does this module will interrupt other communication?

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
In my car i have tried to connected in parallel, not have interrupt nothing, but have not worked.

·
Registered
7 Posts
So, on your car the Flexray network of HC2 and other module are in parallel? And everything works correctly?

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
No, i have tried with parallel but not see 5ag, now i have connected in a opened and free port but not remember number. I need see in car. If i can tomorrow.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have checked and i have connected SWW to pin 11 and 12 in my car are free.

·
Registered
763 Posts
11&12 is port 3, make sure it’s open with tool32. You should be using pin 29&30 which is port 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
My zgw not have port 4 only 0 to 3...
And with port 3 work.

·
Registered
763 Posts
My zgw not have port 4 only 0 to 3...
And with port 3 work.

As long as it's working bro it's all good :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
i retrofit 5AG at my f25, chanel 2-4 are already used but 1 is not used at zgw. this is normally for automatic dampers.
i know i can use that but i read a lot that i then get an will recieve an error message initialisation. is that rigt?
Peter

·
Registered
39 Posts
i retrofit 5AG at my f25, chanel 2-4 are already used but 1 is not used at zgw. this is normally for automatic dampers.
i know i can use that but i read a lot that i then get an will recieve an error message initialisation. is that rigt?
Peter
Using those ports is to avoid initialization errors not to get one.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Peter
You always have second solution and initialisation over tool32

121 - 140 of 141 Posts