BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Search: Top right corner
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a link to a company that sells the spoiler with the Gurney flap (UUC made popular)

http://www.electrodyne.cc/Merchant2/mer ... Code=42102

Rush job before Bimmerfest, didnt use primer. I never had to use primer before when using my black trim spray this spoiler is the first to defeat me. The quality of the spoiler is good, but the mounting sucks. It messed up my trunks paint where it slides on :( Oh well now I have to keep it on or everyone will see my messed up paint.

I will mount it better with better rubber moldings on the tabs and do a better paint job once school is over.

Pre install:

Mounted:

So summary: It fits well and does not fall off but it does slide and does a nice job of scuffing up your paint that it sits on. But you get what you pay for and if it wasn't a rush job, $130 with shipping is a great deal.

·
Bad Rabbit
407 Posts
What do guages have to do with his spoiler?

Looks pretty good to me. Hope you get it mounted how you like.

·
Monacoblau mit beige
2,203 Posts
Great alloys, they look awesome with the silver paint, and the black spoiler seems to compliment the alloys as well. The paint job, yeah redo it after school!

I love the way you've kept the amber indicators! Looks great with the paint colour and alloys!

P.S There is a high concentration of BMWs in those pictures.

·
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And you are a farie that babys his car like a P*ssy
You can't spell, you add nothing of value to the forums, and how do you know how I drive? Once again, you are an idiot.

The spoiler is getting professionally painted as we speak. My painter called me to tell me that it would require bondo and blocking to paint it silver and not look like ass, the fiberglass has tons of pin holes in it. He said the quality was not the greastest but I expected that from a cheap gunery flap spoiler. So its going to be a flat black.

The pictures were taken at bimmerfest, I'm going to end up ordering smoked turn signals and tail lights.

·
Monacoblau mit beige
2,203 Posts
As long as you don't go for LED/crystal rear lights, it will look great!

·
Registered
31 Posts
You can't spell, you add nothing of value to the forums, and how do you know how I drive? Once again, you are an idiot.

The spoiler is getting professionally painted as we speak. My painter called me to tell me that it would require bondo and blocking to paint it silver and not look like ass, the fiberglass has tons of pin holes in it. He said the quality was not the greastest but I expected that from a cheap gunery flap spoiler. So its going to be a flat black.

The pictures were taken at bimmerfest, I'm going to end up ordering smoked turn signals and tail lights.
Ok I know I am new to the forums and I am not here to start anything but how can you nitpick at one's spelling when you have trouble spelling yourself???? Anyway I think it looks badass black.... are you going to leave the rims black????

·
Registered
423 Posts
Ok I know I am new to the forums and I am not here to start anything but how can you nitpick at one's spelling when you have trouble spelling yourself???? Anyway I think it looks badass black.... are you going to leave the rims black????
i think he knows how to spell fine but like most of us just type fast and dont bother to go back and correct it

·
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
i think he knows how to spell fine but like most of us just type fast and dont bother to go back and correct it
No I aM uNeDuCateD dnt SpeLL DAT well and NevVr proof raed my pOstessses. No I honestly should of proof read my post but didn't window's explorer does not spell check automatically like my FireFox does. But Fox2112's post never add value and usually spreads misinformation or just post something retarded like asking about gauge pods. I mean I'm not the most informed person in the world but I do have quite bit experience around e36's usually try to help out the community. Its idiots like him that frustrate me because he probably types with one hand and the other hand he's.... I'm not an e-thug or a real thug but I will call someone an idiot regardless of on the Internet or the real world.

Edit - I checked the site it appears it no longer sells the spoiler any more.

·
Registered
512 Posts
And you are a farie that babys his car like a P*ssy
the faerie bit was uncalled for.
whats wrong with babying your car??
obviously if were all on the forums, were enthusiasts? which makes our cars a hobby, aswell as a form of trasport.
yeah i baby my car...

fail to see how it makes me a pu$$y?:eeps:

p.s who the hell cares about spelling!? were here to talk about cars... lol
whast the point in living if u cant comment YOUR OWN opinion, without being argued at about spelling your comments correctly. who gives a sh!t?

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
Wow, this thread has deteriorated fast.
E30e, spoiler should hopefully look good once painted silver. Can't stand the black though, no offense.

Fox, they're right. Your posts have yet to really add any value or actually be correct. "It is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you may be an idiot, than to open it and remove all doubt." It happens to apply very well to you. :)

Raven, welcome to the 'Fight, errr, I mean, 'Fest. :rofl: Haven't seen you around here before, but hope you enjoy your stay....lol.

p.s who the hell cares about spelling!?
I take it you've never paid attention to my posts, Evan? :rofl:

BTW, check out my sig..... :p

·
Registered
31 Posts
Raven, welcome to the 'Fight, errr, I mean, 'Fest. :rofl: Haven't seen you around here before, but hope you enjoy your stay....lol.
:rofl: This Fox charcter is a ignorent fool, but funny otherwise, who likes to start fights.... Whats with a 6 speed 320i???? What does that even offer???? That's about as helpful as manual cruise control....:tsk: But thanks for the welcome.... I hope I can be helpful in future posts.... I don't really know too much about Bimmers though so I have a lot to learn first.... :thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts