BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Beemin' in my Bimmer ;-)
3,585 Posts
rgk330i said:
The third time I just wasn't thinking, and filled the tank before realizing that we actually didn't have that much further to drive, and I needed to return the car in Munich with a quarter tank or less. Solution: road trip! We drove the back roads of Austria in the general direction of Passau.
Likely story, LOL! Looks like you had a great trip. I really enjoyed your report. :thumbup:

Markus_OS said:
Willkommen in Deutschland!
Hope you enjoy your whole stay. And, of course congratulations to your wonderful new car!
What will be your next destinations in Germany or Europe? Or left you home already after your visit in Nuremberg?
Oh, let me say one thing: ich bin beeindruckt das Du versucht hast das Essen in deutsch zu bestellen
Best wishes, Markus
What? You speak German? :D

·
Beemin' in my Bimmer ;-)
3,585 Posts
Thursday, July 11 - Reunited

After nearly seven weeks of painful and impatient waiting, I picked up the car tonight from my dealer. Wow, it seems like so long ago... I had almost forgotten what a really awesome car this is.

As hard as it was to wait, I would do another European Delivery in a heartbeat!

I felt exactly the same way after our redelivery one week ago. Enjoy! :thumbup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.