BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
On Top
8,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think in efforts to preserve or lineage and save face we should weed out the ricers.I'll start by nominating: takeumei86

My vote

I know I'm wrong.:p

·
Registered
397 Posts
I agree; the ricers must go.

However, as with the Inquisition and heresy, prior to any banning the ricer at issue must in fairness be given the chance to renounce ricedom. If he does, and stays true to his vow, he must not be banned.

·
Registered
252 Posts
hhahahhaha, thats wrong, but im selling the wing and have not installed the muffler so im not ricer!!! ~_~

·
On Top
8,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
takumei86 said:
hhahahhaha, thats wrong, but im selling the wing and have not installed the muffler so im not ricer!!! ~_~
Touche` Yellow fever has obviously set in and should consume you entirely unless treated and throught into regression. Have you accepted Buddah as your personal savior?

·
Registered
252 Posts
hahaha, yellow fever! i take that with offence i am a 3rd japanese!!! i am german japanese and mexican!!!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
~_~

·
Registered
252 Posts
yes

·
another E30 nut
916 Posts
i dont know if he should be banned completely. Just banned from posting 6 different threads a week.
Group your problems then post a friggin thread.
But swiss, you do have a point. Im 6'1'' and 3/4 german. I cant stand rice. and Its in my blood to hate rice

·
On Top
8,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm half Mexi/ Italian, and I love pasta. I just think the boy is caught up in the F&F BS and hasn't truly appreciated his e30. I cannot believe anyone would want a FF after driving a BMW. (Don't believe the sig FR>FF)And fix the damn Vin F&F quote.:rolleyes:
Vin Diesel said:
It doesn't matter if it's by an inch, or a mile, winning is winning.

·
another E30 nut
916 Posts
i agree 100% But hes entertaining.
Everyday i log on wondering what new pointless thread is posted.

·
Bo's ready for the Big 10
27,337 Posts
I can see what SWISS is up to. He wants everyone to dump their mods so he and Bryce can buy it all cheap. As soon as someone sells a wing SWISS will be posting pix of his new supersized wing. :stickpoke

·
BMW FETISH!!!
5,405 Posts
lmfao hahahaha
Im born in australia but im portuguese :)
australian-portuguese hehehehehehe.
I hate ricers aswell. But im into the whole turbo stuff if it looks neat ect ect. My cousin had a skyline and now his got a type-R. He kept them relativly clean and neat. No wings ect ect. He hates that ****.
Let the conversion begin!

·
BMW FETISH!!!
5,405 Posts
LOL i dont think swiss is ricer. NO CHANCE!!!!!

·
On Top
8,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Robsa said:
I can see what SWISS is up to. He wants everyone to dump their mods so he and Bryce can buy it all cheap. As soon as someone sells a wing SWISS will be posting pix of his new supersized wing. :stickpoke
:eeps:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts