BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Right Daytime Running/Parking Lamp Indicator

8347 7
This keeps popping up in my HUD but I have no lights not working. Checked the AE's, running lamps, headlights, fog lights, and turn signals and all is good. I did swap my AE's out with BMS 8 6 months ago and have never thrown a code but now it pops up every 3-5 minutes when driving. Any ideas?
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
You have to do some coding for HUD angel lights.
I've been using BMS AE's for about 8 months with no error codes. I don't have HUD, but don't think it should make a difference. Also, I don't think there is any coding to be done when swapping to BMS ... at least no one that I know of has mentioned it before on this forum.
I don't have HID angel lights I am getting the error message in my Heads Up Display--HUD
You are right lights need to be coded! If not Bimmer mechanic claims the new lights will not last. Had mine replaced with the updated lights. There supposed to last much longer!
My AE's work though.
You are right lights need to be coded! If not Bimmer mechanic claims the new lights will not last. Had mine replaced with the updated lights. There supposed to last much longer!
My right daytime running/park lamp indicator is sending me an error message. What I am looking at in price?
is the bulb blown?
do you have Xenon headlight?

I'd go for LED AE bulb replacement
My right daytime running/park lamp indicator is sending me an error message. What I am looking at in price?
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.