BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey wasup everyone, first post here so be gentle. im planning to get a 535i in upcoming weeks and i was looking at some rims to put on but i havent seen any great ones. if anyone has any suggestions please post and ill take a look. i prefer 19s.

also ive seen some M6 rims on the 5 series and i thought those look like a beaut. any idea how much it would cost? thanks and i hope to leave club lexus and join the bimmer crew soon :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm running 19's on mine, I love them, I may get m5 rims down the road.

·
Registered
196 Posts
the M167's run alot for the OEM ones ($2700 at a discount , not tires, no TPS). These are the M6 light weight rims...

The M166 and M172's you can find for around $1500-1700 used ( M5 rims and light weight M5 rim) They are a bit easier to get a hold of and the off set is fairly normal ( not including xi's and touring)

the M167 have a replica made by Miro ( 346's I think) you can get a set for around 700-900 for 9x19's for the set. THere have been some issues with the hubcentric spacers (vibrations) and the TPS sensors not fitting ( have to drill out bigger wholes , can't remember when BMW went to TPS from the ABS based system)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts