BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Daddy
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey folks, i am selling the rims on my 7. they Giovanna DBL-G series rims! as mentioned before in a previous thread, they aren't my style. but maybe they are yours. if not, i am looking help in pricing these rims. i did some research, i initially thought they were some low budget brand rims, only come to find out from a car enthusiast, they are made my Giovanna. Anyhow, i posted them on craigslist for 1800.00 first, now 1500.00 as i am selling tires with them as well. rims are in good condition. 20" Chrome with minor road rash. need to be polished up to remove a little bit of fog near lip or rim. other than that, i think they would look great on a modest 5series, 300c, or some 7's depending on your style. I am either looking for stock wheels or upgrade to 22's. Help is appreciated. DM for interest in purchase.

http://www.wtwcorp.com/dblgwheels.html

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
hey folks, i am selling the rims on my 7. they Giovanna DBL-G series rims! as mentioned before in a previous thread, they aren't my style. but maybe they are yours. if not, i am looking help in pricing these rims. i did some research, i initially thought they were some low budget brand rims, only come to find out from a car enthusiast, they are made my Giovanna. Anyhow, i posted them on craigslist for 1800.00 first, now 1500.00 as i am selling tires with them as well. rims are in good condition. 20" Chrome with minor road rash. need to be polished up to remove a little bit of fog near lip or rim. other than that, i think they would look great on a modest 5series, 300c, or some 7's depending on your style. I am either looking for stock wheels or upgrade to 22's. Help is appreciated. DM for interest in purchase.

http://www.wtwcorp.com/dblgwheels.html
..... Should I say ugly, or just the best way to make your 7 series look weird and get worst mpg?? R19 oem looks much better;)
Sorry if I said it wrong, just my personal opinion.
You should post it on American car forums ; old school smth will fit

·
jenkx
712 Posts
$1,700 will buy a brand new set of 20" Giovanna's with tires. Seeing as how the rims you're selling are used with a bit of curb rash I think a price of $800 is fair. I'd be surprised if you get more than $1,000 for them. I don't blame you for wanting to sell them, I agree with you that they're kinda ugly. Go 22's all the way, a good staggered set of 9" in the front with 10.5" in the back or go all the way with a 9.5" in the front and an 11" in the back.

·
Super Daddy
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
man i didnt wanna say they were ugly, cuz hey you just never know, somebody might like them. they came with the car in the trade, so hence why i have the car 3weeks, and im tryin to slang em. the guy who had the car before had some other rims initially, some 22's matter of fact, but stuck these on there for the trade. understandable, but now i gotta try and sell these gotti rims. i see these on a 300 driven by a 50yrd old black lady (im black btw).

i appreciate the direction... didnt know how to price these... guys at the barbershop said list em high, get maybe 1000-1200 on a good day! had em on craigslist with no bites. so ill do as the fest says, and list em lower.

·
Super Daddy
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$1,700 will buy a brand new set of 20" Giovanna's with tires. Seeing as how the rims you're selling are used with a bit of curb rash I think a price of $800 is fair. I'd be surprised if you get more than $1,000 for them. I don't blame you for wanting to sell them, I agree with you that they're kinda ugly. Go 22's all the way, a good staggered set of 9" in the front with 10.5" in the back or go all the way with a 9.5" in the front and an 11" in the back.
11 in the back??? thats a big boy back there *pause*. what do you have on yours? what kinda spacers do you have.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.