BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what kind of rims the 760Li had in the movie TAXI (w/jimmy fallon)?

Or where I can find that information

Thanks in advance..

·
Registered
433 Posts
HN said:
Does anyone know what kind of rims the 760Li had in the movie TAXI (w/jimmy fallon)?

Or where I can find that information

Thanks in advance..
Here's a link to the trailer. The car is in the first few scenes (30 seconds in).
Perhaps someone here can identify the rims.
http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/taxi/tx_large.html

·
Peter
272 Posts
I have no clue what rims are those, but for sure this car has ACS body kit on.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Those are Lowenharts

Lowenhart LDR's Chrome to be exact.

22" of course

Attachments

·
Astigmatic Visionary
2,802 Posts
No thank you.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
760Li in Taxi?

So is that a confirmed 760Li in the latest blockbuster movie TAXI? Im sorry I havent seen it yet. . . :confused:

·
Registered
327 Posts
If you are interested I know the owner of that (Red) 760li. If you are interested to purchase the car because it is for sale.....

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
pwned said:
If you are interested I know the owner of that (Red) 760li. If you are interested to purchase the car because it is for sale.....
hmmmm....check this link out that says :dunno: :dunno:

http://www.hollywood.com/movies/reviews/movie/2419011

"Honorable mention goes to the Vanessa's getaway car, a chiaretto red metallic BMW 745Li sedan, which outperforms its castmates by a quarter mile"

So I was just wondering 760 or 745? :angel:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hello,

Of course it is a 760li. I had seen the ad for sale in the news paper and was extremley high which this was a about a month ago. This vehicle was priced way over what is There would be no way that it was a 745li.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Im sure its a 760Li but I dunno why the link I mentioned above says its a 745Li? :dunno: probably a typo! :rolleyes:

·
Go Gators
10,338 Posts
I dislike the wheels also.

But as mentioned in that one article, it is indeed a 745Li. It has no alcantara headliner, no V-12 logos on the side by the turn signal indicators and no rear comfort seats. Sorry hollywood, can't fool me! :rofl: Also the "750iL" in the James Bond Film Tomarrow Never Dies, I think, is not a 750iL but a 740iL, you can tell by exaust note and the options belows the air contoller. I have no idea why people would try to lead people to believe they have a better car than they accually do. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
pwned said:
Hello,

Of course it is a 760li. I had seen the ad for sale in the news paper and was extremley high which this was a about a month ago. This vehicle was priced way over what is There would be no way that it was a 745li.
This being Hollywood, the car is being sold as a "star." :loco: Pathetic, I know, but some fool out there will buy it.

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
//: Freddy B_ said:
if i ever wanted to have sex with a car it would be that baby...wowza
As I said earlier on this thread, the car is being sold as a "star." For $75,000 it can be yours and you can do whatever you want with it (to it?). You had just better keep your garage door closed when you do so.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
James Bond's 750iL!

BmW745On19's said:
I dislike the wheels also.

But as mentioned in that one article, it is indeed a 745Li. It has no alcantara headliner, no V-12 logos on the side by the turn signal indicators and no rear comfort seats. Sorry hollywood, can't fool me! :rofl: Also the "750iL" in the James Bond Film Tomarrow Never Dies, I think, is not a 750iL but a 740iL, you can tell by exaust note and the options belows the air contoller. I have no idea why people would try to lead people to believe they have a better car than they accually do. :rolleyes:
Well you know what sometimes in movies they do tend to strip down the cars in order to make them compatible with the scene they are about too shoot.......I have a documentary from TopGear that talks about all the Bond's cars and indeed the 7 series in the film "Tomorrow Never Dies" is a 750iL. You can find this video on Kazaa/Ares and type in JamesBondsCars / TopGear as search words and you will find out for yourself......... :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
that car looks awsome, srry for this noob question, but is that color factory? i dont think it is, but im new to BMW

1 - 20 of 35 Posts