Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Nuclear engineer
02/2012 X5 35d M57Y CPO 99K miles NOKIAN WR G3 12K miles
17,455 Posts
WTF is Robert Kraft, and why should I care about some Hollywierdo?

·
Registered
912 Posts
That's crazy, you'd think the owner of the New England Patriots would just get the team's cast-off girls :rofl: He could at least he could spring for one who costs more then $79.00

·
The Entertainment Guru
11,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's crazy, you'd think the owner of the New England Patriots would just get the team's cast-off girls :rofl: He could at least he could spring for one who costs more then $79.00
What's shocking about the story is the location - a massage parlor busted for human trafficking. Hard to believe he even walked into the place.

·
The Entertainment Guru
11,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Although not the hottest... His girlfriend is young enough to be his Grand Daughter and is pretty...

·
Nuclear engineer
02/2012 X5 35d M57Y CPO 99K miles NOKIAN WR G3 12K miles
17,455 Posts
***8220;Adam Schefter said on ESPN that Kraft isn***8217;t the most famous person ***8212; there***8217;s someone else whose name hasn***8217;t surfaced yet who***8217;s better known than Kraft. ***8220;I***8217;m also told that Robert Kraft is not the biggest name involved down there in South Florida,***8221; Schefter said.

There***8217;s no word on who the biggest name is, and it***8217;s unclear why the authorities in Florida would name Kraft publicly but not name this bigger name. But it appears that this story is going to get significant traction, and not go away quietly as Kraft would surely prefer.***8221;

·
Coconut Pete's paella!
5,206 Posts
They are denying it so i will say "If he really did this" I will point back to the thing I always say .... the thing my parents taught me when I was 7. "remember son ... most people are stupid". This goes for rich people too!

·
Registered
360 Posts
What's shocking about the story is the location - a massage parlor busted for human trafficking. Hard to believe he even walked into the place.
Twice.

Must've gotten good service on that first visit.

·
The Entertainment Guru
11,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
More graphic details! emerge.....

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/robert-kraft-prostitution-case-see-200946133.html

The massage parlor frequented by Robert Kraft made a grave mistake while trying to hide the fact that the employees were also living in the establishment, but it didn’t escape the watchful eye of the Florida health inspector.

According to the November 2018 health inspection report on Orchids of Asia in Jupiter, FL, officials noted that the refrigerator was stock full of food. The health inspector took photos of the refrigerator as proof that the alleged sex workers were living in the massage parlor. According to the photos, the fridge was stuffed with food, beverages, condiments and bottled water.

The police report into the surveillance and investigation at Orchids of Asia notes that investigators sent the health inspector into the establishment for a “routine inspection” that they hoped would produce evidence of women using the business as a residence.
TheBlast.com

Also interesting in the report, the previous health inspections listed that the establishment was not being used as a principle domicile, but the November report changes that finding to “N/A.” In January, when Orchids of Asia was inspected one last time, the inspector finally went in and listed “Yes,” the place was being used to house the women.

It’s possible officials did not want to hit Orchids of Asia with a zoning violation while the investigation into the bigger sex trafficking case was going on.

Finally, even though Orchids of Asia did pass the health inspection, they did get dinged for some massage tables showing “wear and tear.” After police released their findings of what went on inside the business, they’re lucky a blacklight wasn’t used.

The New England Patriots owner has been charged with two misdemeanor counts for solicitation of a prostitute. He has denied the allegations, and is expected to appear in court next month.

Meanwhile, Orchids of Asia has become a hotspot for fans looking to take the perfect Instagram shot.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I suspect that he is secretly thrilled, and calls all of his buddies and gives them a play by play. This is the criminal equivalent of spitting on the sidewalk or leaving your car running while it is unattended. What other publicity will convince the public that you are a virile, manly, functioning dude?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts