BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A hormonal robin in his quest for territorial dominance keeps attacking his reflection in my car and doing a number on the paint. Now, the obvious choice would be to put the car in the garage BUT, the ride-on mower along with my 3 spoiled kids hundreds of toys and unused furniture have that space reserved. I could buy a car cover but I thought it would be more fun to pick up a BB gun at Walmart. Of course if my aim is off and I hit the car.... :)

Jer

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Time for a garage sale?:dunno:

·
Registered
535 Posts
get a photo! use a .22 with a silencer so the neighbors do not hear. much more accurate.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Ive got a neighborhood cat that I am thinking of investing in a Rottweiler for ... I def feel your pain, the dumba$$ cat cant jump on the car from the hood so he tries from the side and is scrathing the he!! out of my doors and unibody panels.

Same dilemma as you, if the dog misses ... 125-150lbs into the door panel ugghhhhhhhh

·
E65/E66 Helper Man.......
1,511 Posts
the dumba$$ cat cant jump on the car from the hood so he tries from the side and is scrathing the he!! out of my doors and unibody panels.
OUCH, isnt the owner of the cat responsible for such damages though? is it a stray cat or lives in the neighborhood?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm sure their homeowner's

coverage should cover it. Just be prepared with a camera to catch the action and show it to them.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Just stray cats I guess, dont follow them home, but have considered giving them a home :fingers: We will see ... , but dont want PETA or some1 after me.

Anyway not to jack the thread, but I thought you were ranting ... Any suggestions from anyone .... I know I want payback :mad:

·
Regdisturbed ® User
100 Posts
A hormonal robin in his quest for territorial dominance keeps attacking his reflection in my car and doing a number on the paint. Now, the obvious choice would be to put the car in the garage BUT, the ride-on mower along with my 3 spoiled kids hundreds of toys and unused furniture have that space reserved. I could buy a car cover but I thought it would be more fun to pick up a BB gun at Walmart. Of course if my aim is off and I hit the car.... :)

Jer
Just go pick up a plastic owl at your local Wally World or similar type hunting/fishing establishment. Works like a scarecrow.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Now I found this thread. I just made a similar one this morning. They attached my car too. If I catch them they will be made into General Tsao's "chiken".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts