BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been experiencing a clicking noise from the rear of my 330ci, which is more apparent while traveling over small bumps or rough road. I brought the car into my dealership and they isolated the problem to my right rear shock mount. The car only has 9400 miles on it. After having the car at the dealer ship for 9 hours I got a call telling me that the alignment is almost done and the summer wheels are on. "the noise is coming from the rear right shock mount, but we are unable to work on it today" I have decided to replace the stock mounts with Rogue Engineering mounts and I am wondering is this something I can have the dealership do? are there any recomended shops on Long Island that any other members would suggest? or is this a fairly easy DIY? Thanks!

·
Registered
371 Posts
It's an easy DIY. The hardest part is getting the trunk lining out to get at the stock RSM. That's the other bonus of this mod: you won't have to take apart your trunk in the future to change the shock mount or rear shocks with the Rogue RSM (or the Ground Control for that matter).

--Andre

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.