BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
My TARDIS is a BMW
5,352 Posts
Besides the Rogue SSK, many folks have AC Schnitzer, UUC, and B&M SSK units. They all have good and bad points. Do a search for the older threads to find those discussions as this has been discussed many many times already.

·
My TARDIS is a BMW
5,352 Posts
mschupp said:
Because you are a kind person.
You obviously don't know me. I do not suffer lazy azz newbies who refuse to help themselves by searching first, asking new (yes, NEW. Not rehashed, been discussed a bazillion times already) questions second.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Operknockitty-

Maybe you should have the links to the other threads where you gave a smart response to all of the newbies who posted questions that have been previously asked and gotten a smart response from you after they posted a question that has been previously asked all over again...as part of your signature? It might save you the time of responding since your response is part of your signature which is a response of all of the newbies who posted questions that have been previously asked and in your signature is the link to those threads, since it's already been responded to in your signature.

Johnny

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
johnnygraphic said:
Operknockitty-

Maybe you should have the links to the other threads where you gave a smart response to all of the newbies who posted questions that have been previously asked and gotten a smart response from you after they posted a question that has been previously asked all over again...as part of your signature? It might save you the time of responding since your response is part of your signature which is a response of all of the newbies who posted questions that have been previously asked and in your signature is the link to those threads, since it's already been responded to in your signature.

Johnny
:rofl: :flipoff: :rofl: :flipoff: :rofl: :flipoff: :rofl: :flipoff: :rofl: :flipoff: :rofl: :flipoff:

·
Registered
853 Posts
mschupp said:
:rofl: :flipoff: :rofl: :flipoff: :rofl: :flipoff: :rofl: :flipoff: :rofl: :flipoff: :rofl: :flipoff:
One says love, the other hate...I'm confused???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts