Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All.....Hope you all had a great xmas and enjoying Boxing Day :thumbup:
OK I’ve had My E64 for over 6 years now with minimal problems and trips to the Rip Rip dealers
Do most of the work my self with help from YouTube .....BUT i now have a roof Problem :bawling:....Not to sure on this one .....First started with the roof not opening and sometimes not operating fully where closing....My fix was to Lock car leave for a while then go back to find it working fine.... then on operation a few months later the windows would go down in 3 stages after depressing the button each time then the roof would operate correctly....this happened for about 6 months then finally the windows would open but nothing else.....i do hear something actuating around the rear area but that’s it PS...before this started i did have to manually lock the roof after getting error message saying the roof wasn’t locking ....this was done by A key in the small covered hole OK...any advice PLEEEEEEEZE
Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi All.....Hope you all had a great xmas and enjoying Boxing Day :thumbup:

OK I’ve had My E64 for over 6 years now with minimal problems and trips to the Rip Rip dealers

Do most of the work my self with help from YouTube .....BUT i now have a roof Problem :bawling:....Not to sure on this one .....First started with the roof not opening and sometimes not operating fully where closing....My fix was to Lock car leave for a while then go back to find it working fine.... then on operation a few months later the windows would go down in 3 stages after depressing the button each time then the roof would operate correctly....this happened for about 6 months then finally the windows would open but nothing else.....i do hear something actuating around the rear area but that’s it PS...before this started i did have to manually lock the roof after getting error message saying the roof wasn’t locking ....this was done by A key in the small covered hole OK...any advice PLEEEEEEEZE

Thanks

Think this maybe be a nest of worms

Sent from my iPad using Bimmerfest mobile app

1 - 5 of 5 Posts