BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My interior lining of the roof is literally coming unglued. Any suggestions on fixs. I bought the spray stuff and tried to reglue it but no go.... HELP! Thanks

Joe

·
Registered
197 Posts
No the foam deteriorates and fall away from the hood lining card. You can do it yourself there is a few DIY guide around or do as I did and pay some one to re-do it.
Mine cost $230aud (inc sunroof) so I have no idea what they would charge where you are.

·
Registered
49 Posts
me and my friends just went out to hobby lobby and bought about 2 yards of black suede and some 3m Super 90 glue in the spray can and just replaced the headliner. cost me a total of roughly $35 and i still had almost 3/4th of the can of glue left for future use. it honestly turned out really good and i'm actually going to replace the door panels too just to make it look newer. just go really slow and take your time when you do it. oh and let it dry first before you put it in your car.

·
Registered
182 Posts
my liner too

staple guns work pretty good

doesn't help wtih the back part but it sure helps with ppl sitting in the backseat

i think i have the most ghetto 325is here luckily i don't have any rust and it's an american model

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
an entire new headliner? or just the fabric.
I found stuff for a complete new one for a convertible, but nothing for a hardtop with sunroof or even a hardtop.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts