BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. I am new here. Looking for a 2012 used 320 or x1. Which dealer you will recommend? So far I narrow down to the major 3. I read yelp and google reviews. They are all varies. Thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
I think most of the dealerships are the same, I went to the one on Fulton ave, Niello, and they weren't too helpful, and I ended out purchsing out of the area. I recommend searching online more than just focusing at the dealership, lots of dealerships within 100 miles and then try to negiotiate between several at a time. Don't limit yourself to one dealership cause they always try to screw you over, and dont believe this "true care value" or they dont lower prices anymore because they do and will if you are willing to wait them out. I saved 1500 by waiting a month on my used 550I.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I would say go with whoever has the right car for the right price. We went with Neillo because they had the car we wanted. They were very helpful, friendly, low pressure. They are working for you not the other way around.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.