BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· SawheadE34
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I left the BMW world! Only for a while though. I traded in my 540 last night for a 06 GTI. However, I was able to take alot of things out of the car if you guys may be interested. I have:
M5 filler plate sold!
5 Bav Auto ignition coils(no idea where the hell I could've misplaced the other 3 coils but you guys could always buy 1 or 3 from them for a decent price)
Rewrapped euro E36 M3 steering wheel(will post pics if some one is curious)sold!
Intake for 540
Volvo fan upgrade
valve cover gaskets and grommets for V8 engines

I haven't decided prices on anything yet but feel free to make an offer and we can go from there.

· BMW CCA Memeber #445389
3,454 Posts
Don't become a stranger man. Congrats on a real nice car too. Those 2.0Ts are strong reliable and can really hustle. K04 swap, a down pipe, and a tune and your set!

I'm interested in the steering wheel. Pics and price?

· Manualaholic
1,988 Posts
We're dropping like flies around here! Sad to see you go- definitely stick around and check in periodically with the new purchase. PM'd you on the intake.

Sent from my Droid Incredible

· SawheadE34
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! I'm still gonna stalk the site a bit haha PMs sent. I also forgot to mention I have the Volvo fans and valve cover gaskets with the grommets. I have pics available if any one is interested.

· BMW CCA Memeber #445389
3,454 Posts
drop the photo of the M3 wheel. i might be keen on it until i find an ACS wheel. the Mtech2 wheel doesn't look at home in the E34 so will be going into my 316i. first world problems
Sorry bro. Wheel is gone ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.