BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sister and brother-in-law just purchased a '99 528iT, Sport package (with the sport seats!) premium package, TiAg, with black leather. Very sweet car.

Anyone have any ideas on where I can find a sales brochure from '99??

TIA :thumbup:

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LarryN said:
I have the '01 5 series touring sale book. Ya, I know, it's not that hard to find that one, but I have it, if'n ya wan it...
Thanks Larry! :thumbup: I'll keep that in mind.

·
Parking Spot Maven
2,831 Posts
Sometimes people sell them on ebay. I also remember seeing a place advertising them somewhere (every make/model)... was it in Roundel? The were US $5-10 for more recent models. Check Roundel and maybe try a Google search. :)

Good luck!

--SONET

·
Registered
738 Posts
SONET said:
Sometimes people sell them on ebay. I also remember seeing a place advertising them somewhere (every make/model)... was it in Roundel? The were US $5-10 for more recent models. Check Roundel and maybe try a Google search. :)

Good luck!

--SONET
Well, I offered to give him mine and I didn't ask him for money. I think that is a much better deal for him, and for me as well. I get yelled at for having all these car magazines and brochures lying around! :D

·
Registered
848 Posts
DrBimmer said:

I get yelled at for having all these car magazines and brochures lying around! :D
:lmao: I hear ya! It's motorcycle mags, bicycleing mags, mtn bike mags, car mags, brochures.....and the list goes on. Now I just stick them in a crate and stuff 'em in the attic. Years from now they'll be fun to pull out and remember the good ol' days!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DrBimmer said:
I have a 1999 E39 Wagon brochure in good shape if you really need it. Let me know where to send it.
I just sent you a PM. Thanks for the help on this !! :thumbup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
As the aforementioned sister...THANK YOU Dr. Bimmer! You made my husband a happy man...mostly because he's obsessive compulsive like that! ;)

We pick up the wagon on Saturday! (And get the brouchure too!)

Thanks again and tell your wife "You're welcome" for helping to clean up some of the clutter!

Joanne

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.