BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son is moving to San Francisco this month and wants to buy a 2006 Z4. Any recommendations for a good/trustworthy/reasonable dealer?

·
Glenn Krochnal
475 Posts
Kidding but

Finding a dealer that does not put their interest first is a challenge (after all, they need to make a living). For service Concord and Weatherford are both okay, tough but okay.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I can't speak for their sales people, but the service at Weatherford BMW in Berkeley has been outstanding. I used to recommend Grace Wong there, but she's been getting mixed reviews lately.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Goldsworth said:
My son is moving to San Francisco this month and wants to buy a 2006 Z4. Any recommendations for a good/trustworthy/reasonable dealer?
Yes, go to Allison BMW in Mountain View. They're great and we have bought two BMWs from them. See Michael Borbet or Koorosh. They're outstanding and I've been to all dealers in the Bay Area. Nice laid back dealership who care about everyone who walks in the door. You won't feel uncomfortable. :thumbup:

·
Registered
793 Posts
I recommend Jerry Malone at Sonnen BMW. I've been to all the Bay Area dealers and would definitely buy from him again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts