BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to say hello and that BMW, to me, will always be "The Ultimate Driving Machine"--no matter what their new PR campaign says.

I recently had the opportunity to purchase a 3-series but couldn't muster up enough $$ for a decent down payment. My car at the time had sold faster than I thought and I ended up with an '06 TSX. While it isn't a BMW, it does have great handling for a FWD and has most of the options I wanted standard.

I am thinking about getting a used e36 for track use and am considering joining NASA's local region. My new passion is to afford a new Z4-M coupe some day. Gotta convince the wife next. . :bow:

I have joined BMWCCA because I think Roundel is a great mag, look forward to attending some local BMW events, and because I plan on using the Membership as an additional discount for my new BMW (when I have the $$)

Hopefully , I won't be chewed up and spit out too bad here for having an Acura. . . .and I'm honest enough to admit it. . .

Here's to the other driving enthusiasts out there! -- and I'll be paying close attention to the boards!

·
Retired Official Welcomer
2018 M4 Competition Package•2019 540i MSport
8,360 Posts
Welcome aboard. :hi: You have been officially welcomed to the 'Fest. :thumbup:

·
Dragon Master of TEXAS!
876 Posts
Welcome to the 'FEST! Glad to have you join us :)
No prob on the Acura, good car, before I bought my 2000 Z3-2.8L roadster I had a Honda Accord and a Subaru Justy. I now have a 330i and a Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4WD that I use off road.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts