BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw them here in santa barbara, 1 right behind the other. somebody here must test for BMW cause i have seen the new X, M3 and now the 7. i couldn't really tell much from much due the bandages but the body style did not seem to change much.

·
bmw addiction
7,153 Posts
saw them here in santa barbara, 1 right behind the other. somebody here must test for BMW cause i have seen the new X, M3 and now the 7. i couldn't really tell much from much due the bandages but the body style did not seem to change much.
pictures or it didnt happen:dunno:

·
Registered
364 Posts

·
Banned
638 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
I know I dont start to many threads Lol But I know if ya dont have tha pics to back it up ... tha forum might doubt cha

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
there was an Ad on craigslist not too long ago for test drving high end vehciles Ad said BMW Mercedes Audi and it was in SantaBarbra may be they have a testing facility there :dunno::dunno:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sorry guys i just caught them out of the corner of my eye, to be honest i think it's a husband and wife, i sam him driving an M3 and she was driving a X5 the last time. i always see them by my sons pre-school in the morning around 9-9:30 in the middle of the week at the same corner. i would have tried to take a pick but i lost my camera, i will try this week to take a pick.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts