BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving along in my bimmer and all of a sudden I look took my left and see an e61 m5 tailgating the car in front of him. The guy ends up pulling over and bam the guy in the m5 just takes off like a bat out of hell. Man it was awesome. The m5's sound so nice and man are they quick, 500 hp for those of you that didnt know and they got v10's. I wish I could afford an e36 m3 and hear this guy next to me has an e61 m5. Damn the rich people:) J/k.

·
E30,840i,F80 M3comp,640GT
1,094 Posts
savage217 said:
I was driving along in my bimmer and all of a sudden I look took my left and see an e61 m5 tailgating the car in front of him. The guy ends up pulling over and bam the guy in the m5 just takes off like a bat out of hell. Man it was awesome. The m5's sound so nice and man are they quick, 500 hp for those of you that didnt know and they got v10's. I wish I could afford an e36 m3 and hear this guy next to me has an e61 m5. Damn the rich people:) J/k.
E61 = wagon.

You saw an new M5 touring in the US?:dunno:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.