Discussion Starter #1
It had a picture of an E30 M3 and said,

"You can sleep in your car, but you can't race in your house."

:thumbup: :lmao:

T

·
0 Posts
nate328Ci said:
I guess that you are right, I thought that it was the E36, nevermind. I still like it :p
IMO, on a shirt like that, the E30 looks better (more distinctive).

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
TD said:

IMO, on a shirt like that, the E30 looks better (more distinctive).
Hey TD, last week on the freeway I was doing about 140 in the fast lane. I suddenly see a black E36 closing in FAST. Just as I pass a car in the center lane, I put my signal on letting him know my intention to get the hell out of his way. He obviously wasn't into waiting and swung into my intended path without any signal and swung back into the fast lane right in front of me. :tsk:

I didn't mind too much, for the rest of my trip I just stayed within viewing distance of the M3 sedan and used him as my cop bait. He was slicing through traffic at 160+, and the entire time I never saw a signal turn on. :rolleyes:

Sounded real nice ripping through 3rd and 4th, though. :thumbup:

T

·
0 Posts
Mystikal said:

Hey TD, last week on the freeway I was doing about 140 in the fast lane. I suddenly see a black E36 closing in FAST. Just as I pass a car in the center lane, I put my signal on letting him know my intention to get the hell out of his way. He obviously wasn't into waiting and swung into my intended path without any signal and swung back into the fast lane right in front of me. :tsk:

I didn't mind too much, for the rest of my trip I just stayed within viewing distance of the M3 sedan and used him as my cop bait. He was slicing through traffic at 160+, and the entire time I never saw a signal turn on. :rolleyes:

Sounded real nice ripping through 3rd and 4th, though. :thumbup:
It gets limited respect, but the E36 M3 is a fast car. Also, since you're in Canada, it may have been an M3 that came over with the Euro engine.

If you can find one of THOSE, buy it.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
TD said:

It gets limited respect, but the E36 M3 is a fast car. Also, since you're in Canada, it may have been an M3 that came over with the Euro engine.

If you can find one of THOSE, buy it.
I know a lot about the 286hp model, there were 45 imported. About a quarter of them were bought my wealthy kids however, and many are riced out. :( Being in 1995 though, there was no M3 4-door, therefore this must have been an OBD-II model.

T

·
0 Posts
Mystikal said:
A quick search on Autotrader brought #30 of the 45 up. Only $39k CDN to boot.

1994 M3 Euro-spec

But CDN$39K is only, what, US$15.99.

Sounds like a deal. Actually, even at the valid exchange rate, that still sounds like a good deal. 112K KM = ~75K miles. Not bad for a '94.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts