BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's been 45 months of ownership, ad 45,000 miles. I have enjoyed the car, but with the recurring gremlins (cameras and relevant harnesses replaced annually, 3x), and a few other problems, this is a car, I don't want to own outside of warranty, and included maintenance. Yes, I'm taking a bath on the value, but I kind of expected to, when I bought it. I'm picking up a 2019 E53 Convertible this afternoon. It's the AMG straight 6, twin turbo, with an electric kicker. I test drove it the other day, and was quite impressed with the acceleration, and the sound with the sport exhaust, is intoxicating!!! It is quite a bit smaller than the 6, fully loaded still below what I paid for the 6, 4 years ago, but not by much. The new 8, just doesn't do it for me, and the S class convertible is too big, and also not sporty at all. Still have my wife's X1, so not without a BMW!!! Happy Healthy New Year to all!!!

·
Registered
12,235 Posts
:drive:. Happy New Year and best of luck with the new car. :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, lots of new learning to do. Many more programs to learn! Love the sound through the sport exhaust! It***8217;s nice when a six cylinder, sounds better than the eight cylinder! Also, while smaller overall, more legroom both in the front and rear seats, go figure! How did I ever live, without massage seats?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts