BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks-
I've got on order what will be my fourth BMW. I'm currently driving an '02 325i Oriental Blue and Grey. It's a Step no Sport. Bit of a yawn really. That is my 2nd e46. The first one was a '99 323i with Sport. Great car. Totally miss it. So, now I've got one of the last allowcations for an '06 330i and I'm FREAKING OUT. This car will be so much more of what I want in a car. It's Electric Red with Terra and Poplar. I know, very unusual. But Bimmers look so cool in red, and that Terra just looks custom. Should be a great and unique looking car. The best part is got to order exactly what I wanted this time. (Have to wait, but I'll deall with that). Sport package! Yea! MANUAL! NAV, pretty much all the toys. I just wanted to say hi and express my deep fanaticism for everything BMW. LOVE the cars. Especially the smaller ones. That's about all I got. Now I must wait for my ride to be built and delivered around the end of September. :(

A

·
Retired Official Welcomer
2018 M4 Competition Package•2019 540i MSport
8,358 Posts
Welcome aboard. :hi: You have been officially welcomed to the 'Fest. :thumbup: Sounds like a sweet ride. I'm a fan of red also.

·
Dragon Master of TEXAS!
876 Posts
Welcome to the 'FEST! Glad to have you join us! :)

·
Registered
676 Posts
Welcome to Bimmerfest Forums. :supdude: I hope you enjoy the site!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts