Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2015 BMW x5 35i
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I purchased wheels off someone that was recommended by a user on this forum, there was about 6 people that contacted me with wheels for sale and I’m pretty sure every one was a scam. Is that what this forum is all about? I came from a Kia forum where everyone was super helpful and I was never scammed when making purchases off of the classifieds. I’m really fucking pissed about this. The user is Machala1 and they recommended that I email [email protected] for the wheels. Do not do business with these fucking scumbags!!!

·
Registered
Fbo stage 2 f30 340i
4 Posts
Did you give them money up front? I don't want to be a dick but surely you know about not giving strangers money?

·
Registered
2015 BMW x5 35i
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We had a deal with identification involved. I’ve purchased things off other classifieds before. Obviously I used means that are able to be disputed. It’s just the point.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
22,452 Posts
machala1 is a know scammer

from 3 months ago

·
Resident Curmudgeon
22,452 Posts
I once bought a Brembo big brake kit for an E39M5. I was a mod on a different forum, someone was selling.

You know how I knew he wasnt a scammer?

He said "I'll ship them to you, if you like them- send me a check. Otherwise just send them back"

Seriously. They were perfect, sent him the check.

Long time ago, eh?

·
Registered
2015 BMW x5 35i
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah it’s a damn shame, I guess I should’ve done the research. I’ve purchased and sold a ton of stuff off forums and I always tell people when I make a sale that if they aren’t happy with it they can ship it back to me and I’ll give them their money back. I fucking hate shitty people. Glad to hear about users like E35M5, makes me feel a little better about this group.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts