BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally! Today, my BMWOC Status Changed to "Scheduled for Production" :)

I tried to focus my attention on work and other things to make the wait easier and now this is making me all excited again...the wait is going to be long and hard, especially after I receive the ED Clock and brochures...which reminds me...why I haven't received them yet :dunno:

·
Registered
533 Posts
congrats, you'll love the sunshades and pdc, i was on the fence with those but love them now that i have them, also makes your car different than most, few BMWs seem to have the sunshade option, the nav is priceless for ED. You really have a superb list of options.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Chicagolab, I agree with the PDC and Sunshades, all these options are really nice to have tho they do hit the pocket book quite hard :( and account for 20% of the car's total value :rofl:

·
Registered
324 Posts
hooray!

I was scheduled for production around the 10th, my VIN was assigned on the 15th, and I received the packet of information 1.5 weeks ago and Gumby last Thursday/Friday.

:)

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info Smytheee, I guess I will get my Gumby in a week or two... was getting kinda worried :)

·
Registered
324 Posts
sure thing ;)

·
Registered
269 Posts
X550-ED said:
Thanks for the info Smytheee, I guess I will get my Gumby in a week or two... was getting kinda worried :)
X,

:cool: Chill...Sit back and relax....(I shouldn't say... I am booking my flights already)

We have not even put a deposite on the cars yet...

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hahah E, says you.

I was thinking going down there this weekend when the official MF numbers are released and secure them, and take care of some other biz. You down?

·
Beemin' in my Bimmer ;-)
3,585 Posts
Congrats X550! Another milestone notched off on your way to delivery!
Woo Hoo! :thumbup:

·
Registered
269 Posts
X550-ED said:
Hahah E, says you.

I was thinking going down there this weekend when the official MF numbers are released and secure them, and take care of some other biz. You down?
Sure..:thumbup:

I emailed him on MF but no reply...

·
F1 Zealot
39 Posts
Now I'm Really Worried!

Gee, I orderd my 330 back in late April for a Sep 15 pickup. I received the ED package with the meal voucher and hotel stuff very quickly. My OC status of 'On Order' happened about June 30. I was hoping to see the change to 'Scheduled for Production' today but nope, nothing yet. I've got flights scheduled, hotels booked and I'm going crazy.

I'd like to add Comfort Assist but am afraid to change the order for fear that I'll fall out altogether. The wait is maddening!

·
Retired Official Welcomer
2018 M4 Competition Package•2019 540i MSport
8,358 Posts
BMWOC phone line and the website state that my vehicle is in transit. It's going to have to sit in the parking lot for 7 weeks. :mad:

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Capt'n :D

Yes, but the next 2 months will be a very painful wait period... I guess if I focus on my work then time will fly by a lil faster :cry: neither one is fun... that's for sure

mdsbuc said:
Congrats X550! Another milestone notched off on your way to delivery!
Woo Hoo! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
e, I don't need to put any deposit down (not getting SMG :p)

Please let me know if you hear back from him on the MF, I'm sure he will have it by this weekend.

Let me know bro.

epoints said:
X,

:cool: Chill...Sit back and relax....(I shouldn't say... I am booking my flights already)

We have not even put a deposite on the cars yet...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts