BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my new X3! I am GLAD I test drove before signing the papers as it was left in transport mode. When you acelerate onto a freeway it automatically throttles back scared the geewiz out of me at first. Took it back and it was a quick fix in service. Anyways got it home and want to take care of my new car. Anybody have any knowledge on scotchguarding mats and carpet? Good, or bad experience? Picked up a bottle of Auto Protector Scotchguard on the way home...

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
Hey congratulations on your new ride! As long as you don't have the dealer "scotchgard" anything it should be fine. I don't know how much good it will do but at least it will not pay for the F&I Mgr's Cancun Vacation.:yikes: Let us know how you like the car after you have had a chance to get familiar with it!:thumbup:

·
Registered
2022 M3
4,486 Posts
want to take care of my new car. Anybody have any knowledge on scotchguarding mats and carpet? Good, or bad experience? Picked up a bottle of Auto Protector Scotchguard on the way home...
I've always applied Scotchguard when I take delivery of a new car. A couple of years ago I switched from Scotchguard to "303 High Tech Fabric Guard" which works about the same, as far as I can tell.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.