Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
laurie111 said:
Does anyone have a euro DVD Professional version for sale or rent? Going in September. Thanks.
[email protected]
Get it touch with BEEWANG on the Euro delivery forum I'm sure he can help you out.Good luck'
cheers
vern

·
Have a world-class day
756 Posts
laurie111 said:
Does anyone have a euro DVD Professional version for sale or rent? Going in September. Thanks.
[email protected]
"If you build it they will come" Check the European Delivery forum, Bee has a loaner program which works great and is reasonably priced.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Europe Navigation DVD

I picked up my 530xi, european delivery last month. I purchased the Europe Navigation DVD from BMW/Navteq for $190 all in before leaving. What a great purchase - makes your trip so much more enjoyable and takes all the stress out finding your way to your hotel, etc. I was going to put it on e-bay, however, you can have it for any sensible offer.

·
Registered
36 Posts

·
Have a world-class day
756 Posts

·
Glenn Krochnal
475 Posts
Professional NAV DVD

Would love to buy or rent two (2) Nav DVDs(Professional). Buying two Bimmers and picking up on 9/15.

·
Glenn Krochnal
475 Posts
Is it sold yet? I am very interested<

Let me know if it is still available please.
ZAIM_NY said:
I picked up my 530xi, european delivery last month. I purchased the Europe Navigation DVD from BMW/Navteq for $190 all in before leaving. What a great purchase - makes your trip so much more enjoyable and takes all the stress out finding your way to your hotel, etc. I was going to put it on e-bay, however, you can have it for any sensible offer.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Need to rent/borrow Euro Nav DVDs

I'm picking up my 325xit Dec 22nd, and will be driving it around for 8 days in Germany. I'd love to rent the appropriate DVD Nav discs for Europe from someone if it's available. If not, I'll look at buying some off eBay but would prefer a loaner if someone has one stateside that I could use. Let me know. I'm assuming I'll want the 2005-2 discs that work on a 3 series.

Thanks,
Jeremy

·
Happily Driving
6,993 Posts
jeremyclark said:
I'm picking up my 325xit Dec 22nd, and will be driving it around for 8 days in Germany. I'd love to rent the appropriate DVD Nav discs for Europe from someone if it's available. If not, I'll look at buying some off eBay but would prefer a loaner if someone has one stateside that I could use. Let me know. I'm assuming I'll want the 2005-2 discs that work on a 3 series.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Check with Beewang, there is a sticky on the European Delivery thread, he rents the NAV DVD that you need.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts