BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
I am interested in buying seat protecting covers for my new 340 - any recommendations? Many times I end up leaving the gym before taking a shower and hence need this accessory .

Thank you!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hello!
I am interested in buying seat protecting covers for my new 340 - any recommendations? Many times I end up leaving the gym before taking a shower and hence need this accessory .

Thank you!
Save yourself a ton of money, take a Beach towel with you, drape it over the seat, drive home wash it with your gym clothes...I wouldnt want covers that stay in the car covered in sweat all the time. over time that car will smell awesome :)

simple, easy and cheap and doesnt make the car look funny when out on the town.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I'm sure each one is different but not too long ago many seat covers were recommended against as they would interfere with the seat's side airbags.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, Danac and Shon! Always good to get a different perspective! Beach towels it is for me :) :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Thank you, Danac and Shon! Always good to get a different perspective! Beach towels it is for me :) :)
was thinking about the seat belt..take some scotch guard to it every 3 months or so...that should keep it pretty good...then just wash it from time to time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts