BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Seat Sensor and PDC

853 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Ridin'Dirty 
#1 ·
I am new to the forum but read all the items ion X1 so need some advice ,having only bought the vehicle two weeks ago.
I am having trouble with my 2017 X 1 X drive/Xline.
The seat belt light stays on whatever i do to reset the system
I thought that I read recently on the forum that there was a recall or replacement programme if the seat sensor was found to be at fault.
Unless I have the passenger seat belt in the locked position the light stays on all the time.
Also recently I have had a Yellow triangle with a warning sign come on , but only after I reset the parking sensors.
How do I check , go to the dealer or can I do it myself.
Car has only done 30,000 and is fully up to date on all systems.
Finally has anyone an idea where I can purchase a system checker so I can find my own faults.

#4 ·
To add to the familiarization of your car, be sure to read the "sticky" ( Sticky F48 BMW X1 Technical Training docs ) at the top of the forum and also become familiar with the how-to's and info over at Car selection . You may not be capable of doing every repair or adjustment on your car but you'll have a better idea on what's involved. Welcome to the club (brand) :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.