BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When my wife uses her key fob, the seats, steering wheel, etc. all readjust for her. But when I go back with my key fob, I don't get the auto re-adjust to my settings. I have to press one of the memory buttons. How do I get my key fob to automatically return the configuration to my settings. Thanks!!!! :)

·
Premium Member
2018 540i MSport
8,769 Posts
Have you set the option to "move seat" for your own profile via iDrive menu under "Settings"?

·
Registered
912 Posts
Do you unlock the car with your transmitter (or hit the CA if you have it) before you get in?

·
Familienwappen
918 Posts
Had same problem. Local genius told the secret; yes the settings must be for your "profile" and set to last seat position "checked", after getting things set and stored in memory you MUST lock the car withe the BUTTON on the FOB to fix the settings in the fob, after that CA use is fine for open and close and you get your personal arrangement.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Guys! That did it. The solution was to lock and unlock with my key fob to store my settings. Just tested and all is good. BTW, Comfort Access also resets the positions correctly.
JW.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts