BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where are they all at! I see a few white ones in Everett. Let's all meet up and show them how 7's do.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Are you looking for all 7's or mainly the e65, e66?

The e38 contingent is growing :D We had a meet at Speedware Motorsports a few weeks ago, and actually had 11 e38s, show up; even had one e65. For us, that was large...LOL

There will definitely be more meets as the weather improves.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Speedware Motorsports is in Redmond. Since Bimmerfest is 3 weeks away, I don't think there will be any 7-series meets beforehand since 4-5 of us are prepping for that drive down to Cali :D, but will definitely have some afterwards.

Then there's the weekly Tuesday BMW meet at Dicks Burgers on Holman, Bimmers & Burgers as XXX Rootbeer Drive-in Issaquah (June 5th) and Leavenworth (June), so afterwards, definitely plenty of Bimmer opportunities, in general.

·
bye bye
102 Posts
how many attendees? many 7s? I don't think my auto is unique enough to attend an event like XXX. maybe when i get it all done. what do ya think?

Wasting time with BimmerApp

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
how many attendees? many 7s? I don't think my auto is unique enough to attend an event like XXX. maybe when i get it all done. what do ya think?

Wasting time with BimmerApp
Haha your crazy man, you drive a 7 series!!!!! That's unique as it is. I was the only 7 there and felt out of place looking at the 3's and M3's. I need my fellow 7's to come with!! About 8 cars when I left.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I was planning on being there last Tuesday, but had a flat tire (had to replace the tire the next day) and I wasn't coming up on my spare :rofl:

Will try and be there this Tuesday; all prepped for Bfest :thumbup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was planning on being there last Tuesday, but had a flat tire (had to replace the tire the next day) and I wasn't coming up on my spare :rofl:

Will try and be there this Tuesday; all prepped for Bfest :thumbup:
Did you go yesterday?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Was at Dicks meet this past Tuesday. Really good turnout; about 15-20 cars (four e38s; all of us that went to Bimmerfest) and one Ferrari.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I love that the Seattle 7s attend Bimmerfest every year..
Thanks, Jon. We try to increase our numbers every year. Last year we had 3, this year 4 :rofl:....slow and steady as they say :thumbup:

Our entire caravan down, was 17 cars this year! :roundel:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts