BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

See Ya'll in a Week...

947 3
Hopefully by then the dust is settled and the duckweed is back to floating quietly on the pond surface by then.

One might think we were all involved in Nuke disarmament, the cure for AIDs or helping out the homeless. :rofl:

Only Imo:
-There is stuff going on in the cloak room/caucus room that only a few are cognizant of...
-The ongoing potential "realingment" of bmw species/boards is beyond most taxonomic scientists.
-Some, not all, take themselves way too seriously.
-Public chat boards go through periods of chaos; "fixing" or reducing that chaos is usually a hopeless effort. Most boards return to "normal" or evolve or dry up: you pick it.

If anyone in 2005 feels that stuff oughta be "like it was" last week, last year or in the good old days, those people are probably dreaming or caught up in emotive history.

Looking foward to posting w/my X buds and anyone else of any rational perspective, on the bimmerfest.

I'm fooking retired and I have difficulty keeping up with Jes'PlainReading all the recent "board shattering events" here. One cannot make all this stuff up. :D
Best Regards,
Ol'UncleMotor
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
MD - I'm glad you're still here

I was wondering what happened to you and some of the other faves.
Where 'you going MD? Getting away from the 12 inches of snow they are forecasting for your area, huh? :)

Good luck, and we'll see you later.

Juan
But those pale in comparison, MD. :rofl:
motordavid said:
One might think we were all involved in Nuke disarmament, the cure for AIDs or helping out the homeless. :rofl:

Best Regards,
Ol'UncleMotor
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.