Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
22,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm giving up posting on Bimmerfest beginning Monday. At that time I have taken on a new position of "Being a dad on vacation for 2 weeks". After that time, I will return. Cya in June! :D
 

·
I like cookies.
Joined
·
18,102 Posts
Ripsnort said:
I'm giving up posting on Bimmerfest beginning Monday. At that time I have taken on a new position of "Being a dad on vacation for 2 weeks". After that time, I will return. Cya in June! :D
where are you going?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
22,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Itinerary:
Montana: (2 days of fishing)
Wyoming: (1 day "Drive By" of Yellowstone, spending the evening)
Nebraska: (3 day "Grandma burial and family reunion)
Missouri: (4 days visiting Sister at her farm)

6 days travel time (only driving 12 hours a day max, thats about all a guy can handle with two children in the back of an SUV)
 

·
************************* ***
Joined
·
5,820 Posts
Have a great time, hunting, fishing or what have you in Montana. The Black Widow will be dirty when you return just from dust!
 

·
Ex-Dictator
Joined
·
26,111 Posts
Have a nice trip and drive safe :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,472 Posts
Have the most wonderful time... BE SAFE ;) :p
 

·
Elected by grace
Joined
·
1,945 Posts
Bye! Enjoy the time in BIG Sky Country, Rip!

Ripsnort said:
Thank you all! I *will* miss posting! You guys/gals are a fun lot! :D
<img src=http://www.plauder-smilies.de/wave.gif>
 

·
Brilliant!
Joined
·
9,932 Posts
Ripsnort said:
Thank you all! I *will* miss posting! You guys/gals are a fun lot! :D
Have a great time and take lots of pics to post. Be careful on the road, there are lots of idiots out there. Watch out for those BMW driving clowns.
 

·
Parking Spot Maven
Joined
·
2,831 Posts
Hope you have a great trip Ripsnort. I'd love to see some pics when you get back, never been anywhere you're going. :D

--SONEt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,472 Posts
Mike 325xi said:

Have a great time and take lots of pics to post. Be careful on the road, there are lots of idiots out there. Watch out for those BMW driving clowns.
Shudddduuppp :cry: clowns don't always drive funny... :lmao: :p
 

·
Brilliant!
Joined
·
9,932 Posts
Sabrina said:


Shudddduuppp :cry: clowns don't always drive funny... :lmao: :p
I never said they drive funny :tsk: It's just very dangerous when 50 of them somehow pile out of a car onto the road :lmao: :D :p :lmao:
 

·
The Original Dr. Phil
Joined
·
10,985 Posts
Have a safe trip Rip and enjoy the family time:thumb:
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top