BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time lurker, first time poster and new E92 M3 owner here. I wrote a long winded introduction and then deleted it in favor of a few quick pics, be them as they may.

Huge props to Eric at Envious Detailing in the OC for turning this former dust devil back into a ruby red beaut. After an intensive 4-step detail, some nasty curb rash repair, clear bra removal, and installation of new grills and reflectors, I almost felt guilty letting the ocean mist wash over all his hard work. Luckily I at least managed to avoid the seagulls that day.

Anyone know of a good mobile service in LA that can keep up with the weekly washes now?

Attachments

·
C code: 405/3
876 Posts
Welcome to the forum and I have a particular fondness for that color. I can't quite figure out why but I sure like it.

Sorry I can't help with someone in LA but others might be able to suggest somebody good. You could always get some Duragloss 901 shampoo, two buckets, a microfiber or wool mitt and do it yourself, time permitting.

As for the bird bits, do what I do - keep a bottle of Perrier (only the best for my coupe), a QD, and a microfiber towel in the trunk. Get rid of the bird bombs asap, not when you get home.

Welcome again,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! I'm loving the Perrier suggestion - next time I hit the beach I'll bring two, one for the car and one for me :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome to the forum and I have a particular fondness for that color. I can't quite figure out why but I sure like it.

Sorry I can't help with someone in LA but others might be able to suggest somebody good. You could always get some Duragloss 901 shampoo, two buckets, a microfiber or wool mitt and do it yourself, time permitting.

As for the bird bits, do what I do - keep a bottle of Perrier (only the best for my coupe), a QD, and a microfiber towel in the trunk. Get rid of the bird bombs asap, not when you get home.

Welcome again,
What is QD?

·
Novice driver
3,898 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Appreciate the tip gkr778. I probably should consider doing my own car washes too, but after seeing the miracle that Envious Detailing performed I think I'd just be unsatisfied with my own amateur upkeep. If anyone here has a recommendation for a good, LA area mobile car wash service I'd be much obliged.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts