BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'07 335i Sedan, 6sp manual, titanium with black leather, sport and premium packages, 18" wheels, heated seats, comfort, bluetooth, 7900 miles...perfect condition. Car is perfect and great to drive, but because of my age I need something bigger....$39000 or take over lease from BMWFS for 25 months at $580...I am in western NC..Thanks D7

·
I'm a Mac
17,699 Posts
just out of curiosity, at what age does one require a bigger car, and when did you come to this conclusion? did you have a birthday in the last 7900 miles?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, axtually I am over the half cenury mark and have had some surgery that makes it uncomfortable to use the car as an everyday car, so I'm looking to move up to a 5 series, although I will be keeping my '04 M3.....I love BMWs D7

·
Southern *******
29 Posts
Well, axtually I am over the half cenury mark and have had some surgery that makes it uncomfortable to use the car as an everyday car, so I'm looking to move up to a 5 series, although I will be keeping my '04 M3.....I love BMWs D7
Where in WNC?? I have a 2003 530i.

[email protected]

Mine is auto Silver/Silver 127k miles, bought CPO in Nov 2006 with 60K miles. All miles are interstate.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In WNC

...I'm very near Asheville...I'm looking for a 545, if I can get someone to take over the 335 lease....D7

1 - 6 of 6 Posts