BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, selling the OEM 20" 373M sport wheels off my 650 GC. Pics attached - sorry, the rims weren't cleaned before removal, but are in good shape. PM me with inquiries, wheels located in South Florida.

. ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1466272952.072104.jpg ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1466272967.839926.jpg ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1466272979.144112.jpg ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1466272989.658519.jpg ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1466273001.111940.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking for $1,500 for the set, which is a great price. I am open to reasonable offers, PM if interested!

·
former motorcycle rider
766 Posts
You'd do a lot better if you cleaned those things. It looks like one or two have some curb rash on them. If not, then cleaning them will help sell them. If so, then you probably need to lower the price a bit to reflect condition. eBay is also a great way to sell the wheels. And Craigslist.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, thanks for the reply. I would agree, cleaning them would go a long way, I meant to do so before posting but things got in the way, and I live in a condo here so really don't have a garage or a driveway where I can clean them. There is curb rash on one of the wheels, true. Also, price is flexible, but I paid much more more for my 20" (also OEM) replacements (it was just my preference to swap), so figured it would be a good deal. Also, I've tried both craigslist and Ebay - a used car dealer tried to swindle me on craigslist, and no luck on EBay either.

If anyone would like more info, PM me! Like I said, not a rigid price, but would like to sell them if possible.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've just purchased mine but I have 19"s and really do like the 20"s but I live in a place that has some light snow so I think I need something more all-season like (may drive them once or twice in the snow if at all).

·
Registered
33 Posts
Are these still available? I need one front one, if it's in original, no curb rash condition. PM me if you would sell one.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Selling 20" 373 m sport wheels

I would be interested in purchasing one rim. You can pm me if interested in breaking up your set.

·
former motorcycle rider
766 Posts
If you are breaking up the set and selling individual wheels, I may take one as well...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts