BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Carbon Fiber & M3 Fanatic
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Im selling my 2004 330i. Here are some general details and the web site with 24 pics. :) Open to offers!

Dani

http://members.cox.net/dwright12/bmw/

BMW 2004 330i w/sport, M, Prem & Cold weather package

This car has EVERY option I could purchase. Including: Cold Weather package (heated front seats & heated mirrors, sprayed headlights), Premium Package (upgraded HK sound, sunroof, etc), and the M Sport Package which was on VERY FEW 330s. This gives you the M upgraded steering wheel that is the "non-hot" type (suede), the M wheels (18" - just put new upgraded ZR rated tires at a cost of $1100.00 and I have the current receipt), the body kit of the M car, leather seats of the M car (hold you in tighter). Automatic transmission with Sport Mode, Traction Control, extra base boost, CD player, the car has been babied, garaged, non smoking home, in FABULOUS condition. Alpine White with black interior - absolutely gorgeous. It was washed weekly and very well taken care of. Has a clean title; link to carfax report at:

http://www.carfax.com/cfm/FSBO.cfm?report=CFX000012792036

Only 35,000 miles, lots of time left on the manufacturers warranty that is maintenance free!

Also has beautiful dark tint! Truly beautiful beautiful car. $35900 - priced below value!

·
Registered
310 Posts
I think it's priced too high:(

I bought my loaded '04 6MT ZSP w/ 13k miles, Lojack, Wheel Package and 7 Yr Extended warranty for 29,500. Car was spotless.

Good luck, just given you a reference.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I think it's priced too high:(

I bought my loaded '04 6MT ZSP w/ 13k miles, Lojack, Wheel Package and 7 Yr Extended warranty for 29,500. Car was spotless.

Good luck, just given you a reference.

You're also competing w/ the '06 and soon '07

·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wish I didn't have to...

I hear ya.. I wish I didn't have to, but I just bought an M3 in New Jersey and it's on its way.. can't afford both payments. hehe I think you are right though, maybe it is priced too high.. I figured with all the upgrades and seeing all these on auto trader for 35k that it was alright, but maybe you are right. In a week Ill drop it significantly if I dont hear anything.. thanks for the tips!

·
Registered
310 Posts
It may be worth that much (and possibly EVEN more to you, afterall, she's your baby!), you just gotta realize that the competition is steeper now.

If I was looking @ 35K, I wouldn't buy car w/ 35k miles when I could then consider an '06, or

new 2007 G35 (not a Bimmer, but very sweet ride) and other options. Audi, Lexus, etc.

Give it a try, just be prepared to negotiate.

·
Registered
310 Posts
By the way, I still haven't seen a white ZHP in person.

I've seen lots of Blacks and Reds, and a couple Silver, and Silver Gray.

·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great idea, thanks for the tip. Ill do that... I didn't realize it was an extreme case. Interestingly enough I want to transfer it to the new M3 and put the leather one on this car. :) I love how it doesn't get hot! Great tip though thanks. I already lowered it in autotrader a grand based on all of your tips.

By the way, what is a ZHP?? Stupid question I know...

·
Ubergeek
15,646 Posts
mischik,

A few things - You need to mention that your car has the performance package, NOT the "sport" or "M sport package". The Performance Package (otherwise known as package code 'ZHP') is better than the sport package, and they are mutually exclusive.

A lot of buyers will be looking for the keywords of performance package or ZHP.

If you'd like to specifically list everything that the performance package includes, see this link: http://www.bimmerfest.com/wiki/index.php/BMW_E46#ZHP_-_Performance_Package

The premium package does not include better HK sound. HK has been standard on the 330 since 2002 I believe.

Thirdly, you don't have every available option because you don't have navigation.

You mention 'traction control' and 'extra base boost'. First of all, DSC is standard on all E46s. Also, the 'speaker' button doesn't provide extra bass, it simply adds some spacial enhancement to the sound.

You may want to mention that you have Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires on the car (I can see them in the pictures). These pretty much are the best tires you can buy right now, so you should mention them by name.

Like others have mentioned, the price is too high. $36k is what I paid for my car (which has ZHP *and* nav), and I only had 14k miles on it and it had the CPO warranty. $28k would be more in the range.

Good luck on selling it!

·
Make Their Ass Quit!
1,281 Posts
mischik said:
Great idea, thanks for the tip. Ill do that... I didn't realize it was an extreme case. Interestingly enough I want to transfer it to the new M3 and put the leather one on this car. :) I love how it doesn't get hot! Great tip though thanks.
Yeh, that steering wheel looks really bad. Mine is still smooth with virtually no piling effect and I have 25k miles. Maybe the dealer will replace it under warranty.

·
Ubergeek
15,646 Posts
NASA43 said:
Yeh, that steering wheel looks really bad. Mine is still smooth with virtually no piling effect and I have 25k miles. Maybe the dealer will replace it under warranty.
50k miles here, and mine is pretty bad too. Don't count on the dealer replacing it.

You can buy them for $400 new on Bimmerworld.com.

·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi everyone,
Thanks for the additional tips. Im editing my HTML file on members.cox.net/dwright12/bmw with all that info and the tires. Also, quick question: If an M3 with Nav has "HK Sound", does that mean it's got to be premium sound or can it just be regular plain old HK sound? Is there a big difference?

·
Ubergeek
15,646 Posts
mischik said:
Hi everyone,
Thanks for the additional tips. Im editing my HTML file on members.cox.net/dwright12/bmw with all that info and the tires. Also, quick question: If an M3 with Nav has "HK Sound", does that mean it's got to be premium sound or can it just be regular plain old HK sound? Is there a big difference?
On 330s and M3s after 2002, when HK became standard, there was no premium sound upgrade option. Every car has the HK.

On cars before 2002, HK *was* the upgrade option. The base sound system was simply non-HK.

So there is no "Premium HK sound" or "plain old HK". It's either got HK or it doesn't, and all 2002+ 330s and M3s have it.

·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
According to BMW, they have a sound package #674 that includes 2 subwoofers and 11 upgraded speakers??

·
Ubergeek
15,646 Posts
mischik said:
According to BMW, they have a sound package #674 that includes 2 subwoofers and 11 upgraded speakers??
That's the HK system.

Even after it became standard, it's still listed on the option build sheet.

·
Oh yeah, she's my baby...
6,629 Posts
KrisL said:
50k miles here, and mine is pretty bad too. Don't count on the dealer replacing it.

You can buy them for $400 new on Bimmerworld.com.
Get a fabric shaver, it will take that stuff right off. I used one on mine and it worked great.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
If the car is under warranty the dealer should replace the steering wheel. This is not normal wear and tear.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts