Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Yes I am!
Again congrats ! ZO6 is a phenomenal sports car. You made a great choice. So much better than spending $ 175,000.00 on a over priced porsche.

Will this be your DD since you are selling the m5 ?

How did they treat you on the price ?

When will it be delivered ?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Your m5 is the same color combo as mine. I love the MCB with SS interior. Except mine is a six speed manual.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Again congrats ! ZO6 is a phenomenal sports car. You made a great choice. So much better than spending $ 175,000.00 on a over priced porsche.

Will this be your DD since you are selling the m5 ?

How did they treat you on the price ?

When will it be delivered ?

I got the car for msrp no extra dealer premium. It's fully loaded, 3lz, zo7 package.

It should be delivered around May.

No it won't be my daily driver, I have a S5 and jeep wrangler to drive every day.

Going to be a long wait until May.

·
Registered
492 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Welcome... If you do end up speaking with him, tell him Jake Reinhart sent you! Good luck! And congrats on the Z06!

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Overall, how would you rate your experience with your M5? I'm also selling my BMW and have ordered a 2016 C7. First time I will be without a BMW since 1989. Unlike you, I am happy with my DD, an Audi A6.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Overall, how would you rate your experience with your M5? I'm also selling my BMW and have ordered a 2016 C7. First time I will be without a BMW since 1989. Unlike you, I am happy with my DD, an Audi A6.

I liked the M5 a lot but I was looking to get rid of the luxury part and replace with more of a true sports car.
I can't be happier with the decision I made... The corvette is the best car I have ever been in!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Still have my S5 and 328 I x drive, when those leases are up I have to figure out what my daily drive will be, but that won't be until next spring.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I drove a 13 M5 today and was largely disappointed. Yes, it has more power but also a lot more road noise. I know I know it's a sportier car but I think you made a great move in the C7. That's a much nicer car than the old Vette and for less money than the M5.

I think I'm going Dinan at this point for my 550.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I drove a 13 M5 today and was largely disappointed. Yes, it has more power but also a lot more road noise. I know I know it's a sportier car but I think you made a great move in the C7. That's a much nicer car than the old Vette and for less money than the M5.

I think I'm going Dinan at this point for my 550.
That's completely untrue becaue RFTs sound like you're constantly crashing over broken pavement when the tiniest road imperfections are present. Yes the M5 is louder by virtue of having a less restrictive exhaust but as far as road noise goes the M5 will be quieter when dawdling around town.

I went from a '13 550 msport to '15 M5 and I'd never go back

1 - 20 of 21 Posts