BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just posted in the for sale section, but I know people are looking for a convertible, so I thought I'd at least mention it. Check there for the details. It's a loaded Black Sapphire/Saddle brown.

Only 2,700 miles.

Tom

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
why are u selling it?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I put more detail in the ad, but basically I have too many cars. I don't work so I don't have any commute. I bought the 335 to replace my M3. I love the car, but I have an E55 wagon (just bought), the 335 and an 07 Corvette convertible. I find that either I'm alone, which often puts me in the Corvette, or I have all the kids, which is too many for the 335, so we take the E55.

I'm just not putting the miles on the 335 that I thought I would and having three pricey cars is, well, silly.

I'm not going to take a huge beating on it. I love the car and if I can't get a fair price, I will happily keep it.

·
Banned
4,301 Posts
I just posted in the for sale section, but I know people are looking for a convertible, so I thought I'd at least mention it. Check there for the details. It's a loaded Black Sapphire/Saddle brown.

Only 2,700 miles.

Tom
$17,500 cash. Deal? I need this car to give as a tip to the dealer that found me a 328i convertible.

Let me know.

BJ

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've seriously considered your offer and feel I have to pass. That's 'change in the cushions' money.

:)

·
Registered
187 Posts
17,501? Cash? This weekend?

·
Banned
4,301 Posts
Okay, fine. I'll play along. I'll see your $17,501 and raise you to the new high number which is:

$18,001.50

But because of the higher dollar amount, in lieu of cash, you will have to be able to accept a BMW Preferred® Visa Credit Card.

Deal?

BJ

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Put it on ebay. Some idiot may pay you more than you paid for it or take it to CA, they are selling for MSRP+ out there.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I put it in the For Sale forum. Scroll down the forum list. $56K.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK, advice accepted. What would be a selling price. Since they're still on allocation, and this is quite a bit under sticker......

For a coupe, I'd agree, but a convertible, I thought it was fair.

Advice welcome

1 - 12 of 12 Posts